Vinyl Fencing at Atlas Fence Co., Inc
Vinyl fencing is becoming a popular alternative to traditional wood pickets or rails. Though it generally costs more at the outset, vinyl fencing pays for itself because it lasts longer and requires almost no maintenance.
Vinyl is a good choice for an attractive, easily-maintained fence system, it is not subject to rot, fading or other effects of weather and time. Vinyl fences come in two main styles, similar to both wood panel and rail fencing:
- Privacy — This style provides the most solid barrier. These fences are usually around 4' to 6' tall, and they hide unsightly areas or neighbors from view.
- Picket — This style is ideal for keeping children and/or pets in the yard and defining boundaries while achieving a distinctive look and aesthetic appeal. These fences are generally shorter, 4' tall or less, and do not completely block the surrounding view.
Installing vinyl fencing is not a job for the rookie or uninformed, though. Many of these fence systems are preassembled at the factory. The installation tolerances are tight. Post center to center dimensions must be accurate, and expansion and contraction must be accounted for. Our fencing contractors are trained and have years of experience working with vinyl fencing. We ensure that the job is done right the first time, on time and within budget.
For your vinyl fencing project, call us! We're the local experts on the matter!
|Monday||7:30 AM to 4:30 PM|
|Tuesday||7:30 AM to 4:30 PM|
|Wednesday||7:30 AM to 4:30 PM|
|Thursday||7:30 AM to 4:30 PM|
|Friday||7:30 AM to 4:30 PM|
Why Choose Us?
- Free Estimates
- Competitive Pricing
- Warranties Available
- BBB Members
- Members of the Texas Fence Association
- Members of American Fence Association
- Insured (Including Workman's Comp)